Thursday, October 12, 2006

15th Week, Set 3

Here's Kylie napping on the couch. I guarantee Traci didn't leave her like this. We love how relaxed she gets when she has a full belly.


Here are a couple outdoor photos we took in our neighborhood. We have a short walking route which takes us near a blackberry patch on the power-line trail.



This photo was taken at the Vore's house (see their blog link on the right). We met up with them for a rousing game of Bocce Ball. Kylie was my handicap (though I'm not that good... it was only my second time). I'll give you three guesses what the burp cloth/towel is all about.... spit-up of course! On occasion Kylie likes to share some of her creamy leftovers. She doesn't seem to have a bad case of baby reflux. These days it seems to be common for doctors to prescribe baby zantac or prilosec for this sort of thing. We're going to ask about it next week during her 4 month appointment. Posted by Picasa

No comments: