Tuesday, December 05, 2006

24th Week, Set 1 (Redmond)

Here I am, trying on some vintage (>30 years old) sunglasses. Here's Kylie in her yellow sweatsuit that my Aunt Kathie bought her. Very nice, very functional. Note that Kylie is on a bear blanket. Thanks to my aunt Connie for giving her the bear blanket. Almost everyone in my family has a bear blanket. I grew up with one that my uncle is in possession of. My cousin Jimmy (who's 13 now), grew up with one too. So it is very special and sentimental that Kylie will have one too.

The day after thanksgiving, we decided to make a trip to Redmond Town Center to check out the holiday decorations and get out and about. We didn't have room for the stoller on this trip, and I forgot to ask Traci to pack a baby carrier. So we improvised and I carried her around Alaskan style. It worked out just fine. As an aside we did finally have breakfast at the famous Maltby Cafe with my college roommate and his family (Brian, Emmy, and Riley). The food is really good. We didn't try one of their world famous cinnamon rolls. Next time.


Here's a family photo.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: