Sunday, January 07, 2007

27th Week, Set 3

On the 16th, we went to another holiday party. This one, is an annual gift exchange party hosted by our friends Josh and Trisha.

Here's Kylie and Riley facing off again.

This just looks torturous. If you want, I'll get this photo printed on coffee mug for you? Thanks to our friend Trista for the super-stylin' bib and changing pad. They are retro-funk cool!


We learned about these Parent's Magazine Block Party blocks from our friends Josh and Trisha. They were carrying them at Costco... but were selling out fast! So Traci had me get on the phone and track a set down for ourselves. I called my local Costco... and they were down to their last, and they held it for me so I could go pick it up the next day. They are $100, but are great developmental toys and double as a colorful ottoman. It's like getting two pieces of furniture for the price of one! Kidding aside, these blocks are great and are a fraction of the cost of pro-grade stuff Traci was accustomed to in her Occupational Therapy work in the school district.

I think she can actually touch the tip of her nose with her snake like tongue.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: