Tuesday, August 12, 2008

7/3 - 7/5


Kylie all dressed up to go to the zoo.


Here we are walking to the neighborhood July 4th parade and celebration. After 5+ years in this neighborhood. This is the first time we've gone to check it out... and it's bigger than I would've thought. This is also the day after I tweaked my back doing nothing more than turning, twisting, and lowering to put one of Kylie's book's away on the bookshelf. It sucks getting old (I know there's more of that kind of stuff to come). Lucky for me I was able to use Kylie's stroller as a bit of a crutch.


I'm not sure what's going on here, besides looking cute?


This is "Baby" the cat. Whenever I file stuff or have newspaper out, she likes to come lay down on it. Somehow, she must think she's more important than whatever I'm doing?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: