Friday, June 22, 2007

June 17th (set 4)


It's an unofficial tradition that whenever we have a celebratory dinner, we end up going to the Outback Steakhouse... why this is, I have no idea. I know Traci likes steak, and I love their heart-attack-on-a-plate Cheese Fries. We got there early enough that we didn't have to deal with the dinner rush. And the food was good. I ordered baby back ribs, something I wouldn't normally have ordered, and they were del.icio.us.


We forgot to let Kylie open the gift from Traci and I... if you can't read the label. It is a set of people and animals from the Arctic region of the world. The toy store near us (Piccolo Mondo Toys - Small World Toys) carries different sets of these that represent the many different regions of the world.


Here's Kylie diving in to play.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: