Sunday, June 10, 2007

June 9th (Gymboree Mom's group birthday party) Set 4


Mike and Ryan after cake clean-up.


Traci and Kylie after cake clean-up. I don't know if Kylie got the sugar rush or not, but she was talking up a storm and babbling the whole drive home. Afterwards, Kylie and I went to Mike and Laurie's for dinner.


Kylie had lots of energy that night... and here we a have a bit of a role reversal from awhile back when Kylie was pushing Ryan around.



Here, Kylie and Ryan were playing with the under-stair storage door. Ryan has become a master of opening these lever handles (even on full-size doors). It was cute to see them playing together and at one point on opposite sides of the door pushing on eachother.

I will say that at the end of the night, I found myself singing more to Kylie than usual... probably the influence of Gymboree.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: