Monday, November 06, 2006

20th Week, Set 3

Halloween Party at work. Our group at work has resurrected (from the dead) the annual Halloween party where parents bring their kids in to trick-or-treat around the office. On the right, is Mike and Ryan, the leopard (see 19th week pictures).

I know the picture is dark, but this is our house decorated for Halloween. I'm especially proud of the pumpkin this year. Not so much because of it's expert craftsmanship, but more because of the speed at which I carved it. I have witnesses, but I think I gutted and carved the pumkin in close to 10 minutes. And it was a spooky pumpkin!
You can't really tell in the photo, but we have a flashing strobe light that illuminates the porch. A fog machine that was pretty ineffective this year due to high winds, and a little cauldron with fake flames. The luminaries (orange bags with Candles) were new this year, as well as the candles in the window. We executed some good teamwork to get this together in record time. (with some help from our friends Josh and Shelley).
Here's Traci with our little Bat/Cat girl.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: