Tuesday, November 21, 2006

21st Week, Set 1 (Florida trip)

The Carlson Family departed on a 1 week vacation to Florida on Nov. 7th. The purpose of our trip: To celebrate my grandfather's 80th Birthday as well as to visit my family on the East Coast.

My dad, Roy, Kylie, and one of their two Boston Terriers, Bailey. The dogs were both curious and jealous now that they weren't the center of attention.
My Grandpa Roy, Kylie, and Grandma Kathy. My dad took us out to a restaurant on the Intercoastal waterway in St. Augustine. I think the name of it was "Barbara Jean's". Known for their Crab cakes with no filler. Pretty good in my book.


Our little "Bono" superstar.

My dad volunteered to babysit for an afternoon while Traci and I made trip to St. Augustine. We had fun walking up and down St. George Street. We had pizza at a little family owned restaurant called "Pizzalley's". We didn't get to dine in the full restaurant, but the pizzeria pizza was very good! Traci claims it's better than in Italy. Below we are standing outside the Fort. Posted by Picasa

No comments: