Tuesday, November 21, 2006

22nd Week, Set 7 (Back home and 5 months old!)

As I previously stated, we had a long journey home. Our day began in Venice, Florida. We then had to drive back to Jacksonville (5 hours). Then we flew from Jacksonville to Minneapolis/St. Paul via Northwest Airlines (partners with Delta... and proprieters of horrible customer service) (4 hours), then from Minneapolis/St. Paul to Portland (another 4+ hours). Though our day started on the morning of the 14th at 10AM, we didn't actually get home until 1AM on the 15th. I'll have to post about my experience with Northwest on my crc123 blog.

Here's a photo of Kylie on her 5 month birthday!

Below is a photo of Kylie helping Traci unpack.
I didn't expect to come back with so much stuff. My Dad and Kathy, my Aunt Kathie, my grandma, and 'grandma Kay' all gave us stuff to bring back. Kylie is already wearing several of the 6 month outfits people bought.

Here's Kylie in her robe and shower shoes.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: