Monday, September 03, 2007

Sabbatical Blog: 8/31 New Jersey

8/31 New Jersey
Today we spent the day with my family and had dinner at the Land and Sea Diner with my 2 Aunts My Great Uncle Dick and Great Aunt Eileen. It was good to see so much of my family in one place. If my Aunt or whoever didn’t set that up, we probably wouldn’t have seen them. It was a real treat to discover that my Aunt Kathie and Uncle Bill were up visiting from Florida at the same time too. We’ll get to see them later in our trip when we get down to Florida.

After dinner we connected with my Uncle Brian, Aunt Renate, and their kids (my cousins) Kevin, Corey, and Kassandra. Kassandra just loved playing with Kylie, and Kylie would try to vocalize more with Kassandra than she normally does, which was impressive. There is a 4+ year gap between the two of them.

Kylie found some sidewalk chalk to play with before we left for Dinner.


Everyone at Dinner at the Land and Sea. They took good care of us and Kylie there.


My Great Aunt Eileen (Auntie Ei) and Kylie. This is my Grandma Carlson's sister.


My Great Uncle Dick. My Grandma Carlson's Brother.


My Uncle Brian, Kassandra, and you know the other two.

No comments: