Monday, September 17, 2007

Sabbatical Blog: 9/2 New Jersey

9/2 New Jersey
Today we had Brunch with my Uncle Brian and his family at the Coach House Diner. Nothing like Belgian Waffles and Eggs for Brunch. And came back to my Aunt Doreen’s for a BBQ. Doesn’t sound like a busy day, but it was a full day. After Dinner my Aunt Doreen’s husband, Jim, broke out some Wild Turkey 101 Bourbon. That’s some good stuff. I still like Hennesy Better though.

The family at the Coach House Restaurant. (Clockwise from Front: Kassandra, Uncle Brian, Kevin, his girlfriend Alexa, Corey, Aunt Renate, and us).


Me with everyone (except Kevin, he went into the city to see a concert with his girlfriend). Last time I saw everyone was in 2003 when Aunt Doreen got married.


Kylie taking a picture of me taking a picture of her.


My cousin Val and Kylie.


Kassandra and Kylie. Kassandra was in love with Kylie. I'm glad they got along. I think Kylie liked being around a bigger kid. She would babble so much more when Kassandra was around.

No comments: