Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sabbatical Blog: 10/1 Home Day 3

10/1 Running Errands
Today was our day to run errands. I had picked up some knobs and pulls for our new cabinets, but I discovered that Rockler had the same pulls for a dollar less, plus I was going to pick up a jig from Rockler to make the installation go easier. I got that taken care of, a quick trip to Costco to pick up a new car battery. The Land Cruiser battery was dead! Apparently the dome light was left on in our absence.

Traci went to work to find out about one of her paychecks, and to tour Kylie around her different floors at OHSU.

I got the battery changed out, and got the guest bathroom knobs installed, before we had to leave to join our small group from church for the night. The rest of the evening was spent packing taking care of loose ends before our next leg of our sabbatical journey. I was up until 1:30AM, and very tired the next day.
Some fun around the house. Biggest was happy to have everyone home again. As were the cats.


Kylie was checking under Biggest's tail... personally I wouldn't stick my nose there.

Climbing on the dog.

And packing again for phase 2.

No comments: